It’s a little bit quirky, but it isn’t little. You’ll enjoy living here with the huge lounge room opening onto a front patio with gazebo, seperate dining room, and large master bedroom opening onto it’s own balcony. There’s also a private, fenced courtyard at the rear. Great for a small family and ready to to call home.
You are within walking distance to Everton Park Plaza with the new dining precinct, Coles, Everton Park Medical Centre, several gyms, Child Care Centres and all amenities. Brookside shopping centre is also within minutes drive. Regular city bus services also stop within meters of your door step. Who needs a car when you live this close to everything?
You will love:
– Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
– Two additional bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes and balcony
– Seperate lounge and dining rooms with ceiling fans
– Large lounge room opening onto courtyard with gazebo
– Main bathroom with seperate toilet, and additional toilet on lower level
– Single car lockup garage
– Private and fully fenced courtyard at rear
What you need to know:
– Available from approx 20th May, 2022
– Water usage is included in the rent
– Pets on application
Please register your interest to be informed of upcoming inspection times.