If you are looking for a quiet pocket to live in, surrounded by parks and walking tracks but still within 15kms from the Brisbane CBD? Well, this is the one for you.
Within a close walk are local shops, restaurants, a day-care centre and access to transport for the city and to a variety of high schools including Padua, Mount Alvernia, Craigslea, Albany Creek State School among others. The house is also located in the sought-after McDowall State School Catchment.
This enormous family home sits on 1012m2 and boasts dual open plan living areas, 4 well sized bedrooms, huge entertainer’s kitchen and large outdoor covered entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool and wrap around back yard perfect for hosting parties and get togethers all summer long.
There is plenty of space for the cars, boats or trailers with double remote garage with storage and a double driveway to park 4 or more cars, plus side access with a second space for your boat, trailer or caravan.
* 4 Good size bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* 1012m2 Battle Axe Block location
* Master bedroom with large walk in robe and updated en-suite
* 3 bathrooms total
* Updated bathrooms and all toilets and taps are new
* Double remote lock up garage with extra storage
* Huge entertainer’s kitchen with dishwasher
* Large outdoor under cover pergola
* Inground Swimming pool
* Side access for the boat or caravan
* 2 separate open plan living areas
* 500m from direct bus service to town and in particular Padua, Mt Alvernia, Craigslea and Albany Creek State School
* Short walk to IGA and shops
* Close walk to 2 large parks and playgrounds
This one will not last so make sure to come to our open home or give Jack a call before it’s too late.