You’ll be impressed from the moment you step inside this recently renovated townhouse in the much sought-after suburb of McDowall.
Located less than 12km from the Brisbane CBD, the complex has a warm, community feel, featuring a large swimming pool with BBQ area and visitor parking for your guests. It’s close to everything from transport to schools and shops; including Coffee Shops, Woolworths, a Medical Centre, Swim School, 24-hour gym, a private hospital and much, much more.
Some of the many features of the property include:
• Recently renovated kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops
• High quality security screens on all doors and windows
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and separate air conditioners
• Remote control ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
• Wired network outlets both upstairs and down
• Ample shelving with LED mood lighting for that modern feel
• Extra toilet downstairs
• Superbly landscaped resort-style yard and gardens
• Quality garden shed on concrete slab
High quality appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, dryer) and custom-made furniture can be included for a negotiated offer
• Large flat-screen televisions in living room and master bedroom
• Hard wired surround sound in the air-conditioned living room
You’d better hurry though, as this immaculate townhouse in such a sought-after location is not going to last long so call Jack today.