Surrounded by bushland, native wildlife of all kinds and with some beautiful glimpses of Mount Coot-tha, I am honoured to present this home to market for the first time since its original construction over 40 years ago.
This perfectly located home on a corner block sits on 624m2 and is built to last but the time has come for its owners to farewell their home, providing a new family with a blank canvas in one of the best pockets of McDowall.
Within a close walk are local shops, restaurants, a day-care centre, and access to transport for the city and to a variety of high schools including Padua, Mount Alvernia, Craigslea, Albany Creek
State High, just to name a few. The house is also located in the sought-after McDowall State School catchment.
* 624m2 corner block
* 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with large walk in robe and en-suite
* 3 bathrooms total (2 Up and 1 down)
* Double remote lock up garage with extra storage and workshop
* Huge open downstairs rumpus area
* Large laundry, toilet and shower facilities downstairs
* Large wrap around fully fenced yard
* Side access for boat, caravan or trailer
* Alarm system
* 500m walk to McDowall Primary School
* Short walk/Drive to IGA and shops
* Short walk to bus stops
* Close walk to Raven Reserve and a variety of bushwalks
This home is ready for its new chapter so give Jack a call now to call it yours.